This is my "scraproom". Honestly, it's a corner in the living room that really isn't the living room--it's the computer/scraproom/craproom!! I have finally become sick of looking at my scrap area looking like this and have therefore taken it upon myself to start cleaning said space! I did a little bit last night while Beau was working late and the kids were off at birthday sleepovers or spending the night at my parents. I got a decent amount done. I figured if I posted some pictures of this horrible mess on here, I would be more inclined to actually finish the job! I NEED to get back to scrapping. I have SO much to get caught up on and I really do miss it.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
My Challenge
This is my "scraproom". Honestly, it's a corner in the living room that really isn't the living room--it's the computer/scraproom/craproom!! I have finally become sick of looking at my scrap area looking like this and have therefore taken it upon myself to start cleaning said space! I did a little bit last night while Beau was working late and the kids were off at birthday sleepovers or spending the night at my parents. I got a decent amount done. I figured if I posted some pictures of this horrible mess on here, I would be more inclined to actually finish the job! I NEED to get back to scrapping. I have SO much to get caught up on and I really do miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment