Beau and I have been wanting to repaint our bedroom for a long time now. When we first moved in, we painted the two opposing walls a blue. I was really wanting more of a blue/gray and the color we picked wasn't really "it", but we used it anyway. Yuck, it just wasn't the look we were going for, so since paint was on sale a couple weekends ago at Home Depot, we grabbed a couple gallons up. I decided to save some money and keep the bedspread we have. I just ran to Target and found these curtains and accent pillows for the bed that would go nicely with the bedspread. We're REALLY happy with it right now and it was a quick fix for a recently low price!! Enjoy some pics. I don't know if I have "before" shots, but I'll take a look later.

1 comment:
I like the color. Very serene.
Post a Comment