Friday, February 15, 2008
Still going!
I'm still hanging in there--I just finished Day 5 of the Couch to 5k plan. Whew, it definitely is rough if you are out of shape. I wish I would start seeing some darn results already! My jeans are not getting loose yet and my weight is basically remaining the same. The program doesn't want you doing any more than what they are suggesting so you don't get warn out or hurt your body, but I cannot just do something 3 days a week if I want to get in shape, so I've been walking on the treadmill at least 20 minutes on my "off" days. Here is a picture of my "workout space" and I use that term very lightly!! It's just the treadmill and the LCD flat panel t.v. we bought after Christmas. At least I can watch t.v. while I am almost dying!! Seriously though, it does help get your mind off the pain every one in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment