
You knew it was coming . . . Oh.my.gosh!!!!!! I am SO excited!! I cannot even begin to describe how much I can't stand the Patriots and I am SO glad they got knocked off their high horse! GO GIANTS!!! I know it seems weird that a woman would enjoy football so much, but I actually do. I wasn't like that before, so it seems ironic that I married one of the star High School linebackers for our school! Sure, I used to go to Beau's games, but I was there more for the social aspect: watching the cheerleaders, seeing who was walking around or hanging out with whom. I would yell out for Beau when they announced his name over the loudspeaker for a play her made.
I believe my enjoyment for it all really started two years ago when Jake started playing flag football. I actually understand what the plays are and can even call out some penalties (gasp!)! Beau teases that I'd be the perfect woman if I'd drive a truck and drink beer. ;-) I don't mind driving a truck, but I hate to tell him that I'll NEVER enjoy drinking a beer.
So, CONGRATULATIONS to all the Giants fans out there! I was rooting with ya! Any brother of Peyton's is a friend of mine (I'm all about Peyton Manning this past year--such a classy guy)!
No comments:
Post a Comment