Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 2 - Couch Potato to 5k

In my quest to get fit this year, I decided to try the Couch Potato to 5k program. It's designed to literally get you off the couch and in enough shape to run a 5k (3 miles) in 2 months. Last year I got myself up to being able to run 1 mile regularly, but the holidays took its toll on my body! ;-) You only have to do the "program" 3 days a week and today was my second day. This program is a little more interesting than just trying to walk on the treadmill. Honestly, I hate the treadmill and would much rather be outside, but the weather is NOT consistantly nice yet. I really want to accomplish this, so wish me luck!! Beau went crazy and bought the P90x program and started that last night. Nope, not for me thanks!

1 comment:

~dawn~ said...

I *love* p90x. I'm on Day 35 and I think it really is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Wishing Beau the best!