Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy and EXHAUSTED!

I figured I'd better update since I haven't been around lately. I'll start off by saying that Storm is as cute as can be, but EXHAUSTING!! I would not recommend a puppy to anyone that doesn't want to stay busy, busy, busy! We have him gated off so he can only go in our family room and kitchen right now. It helps in keeping track of him so he's not chewing stuff up and helping to housetrain him. He did good after a couple accidents the first couple days and did 4 days without an accident. Then unfortunately we had TORRENTIAL rains and he was NOT interested in going out. I gotta say I don't blame him considering we had 2 inches of standing water all over the patio and yard practically. He's been better the past couple of days and hasn't had an accident in a while. He goes to the back door, but doesn't bark yet like Buddy used to, so you really have to see him there. Now, to brag a bit. He can already come (most of the time when being called), will sit and then just learned to lay down. Not bad for a dog that's only been here 2 weeks and is just 9 weeks old!! ;-) Beau's also put him in the pool and he does very good swimming. We can't wait to take him to the beach or a lake. Here are a couple of recent pictures.


No comments: