I will just post some quick updates and pictures for you to enjoy.
Storm is doing well and growing LIKE.A.WEED! He is 15 weeks old and was 38 pounds at his appt. Monday. He's also teething--finally! Let's get those sharp little puppy teeth outta here! ;-) He's housetrained--thank you, Lord, but I am still too anal to leave him alone. Well, he really shouldn't be left alone, because you could be assured he'd be eating something, but he's very good about going to the back door now. Here's a pic. of him:

The kids are back in school. My "baby" started 6th grade this year--MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Ack! Where did the time go?! I'm SO glad she's enjoying it so far. She's in all AP classes (advanced), so I'm trying to make sure she stays on track from the get-go.
Jake is in 2nd grade and Elizabeth is in her 2nd year of Preschool. She is also taking PreBallet II and is in hog heaven! This girl is made to be a dancer--she's so darn petite compared to the rest of us--God bless her! ;-) Here are some pics. from the kids first days of school and Elizabeth in her leotard.


Jake is finally playing tackle football with our rec league in the area. He's loving that and getting ready for his first game this Saturday. Alli is doing Advanced soccer again and missed her first game last Saturday due to the Tropical Storm. We're looking forward to seeing her play this weekend . . . well, I am b/c Beau will have to be at Jake's game as an assistant coach at the same time!

Those are the main updates for now! Hopefully I'll be back sooner next time! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment