Friday, September 12, 2008

I've been 33 for 2 weeks now!


(This is a picture of me and my hubby, Beau, the day before my birthday)


I turned 33 on August 31. It was one of my nicer birthdays since I became an adult oodles of years ago!! I unfortunately work up early to the dog, but I used the time to get some "chores" done! Beau got up and ran with the two younger kids to get me my favorite bagel since that's what I was craving. My parents stopped by with my gift and the one they were hiding for Beau and the kids and then took them to spend the night. Beau and I went to my favorite Italian restaurant for a FANTASTIC dinner and then stopped by my parents to enjoy my yummy Cold Stone birthday cake with everyone. Wanna know what I got?! This is one:

It's VERY cool! It's the Quickutz Silhouette (very similar to the Wishblade if you've heard of that). I've played with it twice now and I'm digging it, but I have A LOT to learn! My one friend owns a local scrapbook store here and that's where Beau got it, so I'm gonna have her teach me all the tricks of the trade! They're like one of the only stores around that is Gold Certified by Quickutz or something like that. My parents got me a portable external hard drive that I've been wanting. It will help me get our desktop cleared off--that thing is S L O W because of the thousands of pictures I have stuck on it! ;-) So, all in all it was a good birthday and I don't feel a day older! ;-)

No comments: