Monday, September 29, 2008

Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner


I've been waiting for this post! I think it's only appropriate to finally talk about it since I finished this book last night. For those that love to read and frankly, for those that would love to get back into reading, this is the book for you! I was given this book to borrow from Mrs. Fought (Hey Katie!), she is the Office Manager at my little Elizabeth's dance school and also happens to be the mother of a friend of ours from High School. I said I didn't read like I wanted to, but accepted graciously. Beau teased that I had to read it for sure now--no duh! Well, I started reading it while I was in the car on the way up to DC for a scrapbook retreat and didn't put it down much since. What an amazing book and an amazing author. It includes very intense subject matter and is a thriller/murder mystery that deserves nothing but your undivided attention. Drop me a line if you get a chance to read it or if you already have! Enjoy!

Oh, BTW, I HAD to go to the library today and I picked up Gone and The Killing Hour. I started on Gone first. I'll let you know how that one is!

No comments: