We had a busy week as usual with school and sports. Friday Beau took Jake to practice and I had my parents watch Elizabeth for the evening (God bless local, FREE babysitters!!) Alli's soccer team was meeting up at ODU to watch the Womens Soccer team, so she and I went to do that. ODU won 5-0! GO ODU!!!
Thankfully, Alli was the only one with a game this weekend, so we had to drive down to Moyock, NC for that. It was so darn hot and humid. Beau had so assist a girl from the other team that ended up breaking her arm--poor thing. On a happy note though, they won the game 3-1!
Beau's on call today at the hospital. He's in now for the second time today already. At least he got to come home for lunch and enough time for me to mow the lawn. I've spent WAY TOO much time on Facebook and I'm trying to get my house in order for the week!
Here are some pictures I took of Alli yesterday before her game and some of Jake and Storm playing around out front while we straightened up the garage.



No comments:
Post a Comment