
Soccer season is upon us and the kids are starting their practices this week. We'll be attending practices Monday-Thursday and the games will be held Saturdays. We LOVE attending the games and watching the kids play, but it just makes for a hectic time the whole school week. It's always rush, rush. I believe their first games will be March 7.
Beau was nominated for Junior Nurse of the Quarter for the hospital. He just had his board today. He said it went well, but he's not really concerned with whether he gets selected or not. His mind is on the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) DUINS board. His package is in the hands of the Committee now and they will be meeting on the 26th so if you are inclined, please say a prayer or two . . . or three!! You get the picture!! ;-)
Other than that, there's not much going on hence the reason I haven't been blogging like I should! Hopefully I'll sit down and make a list of things I can write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment