Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scrapbooking saviour?


I REALLY think this is going to help me get caught up on my scrapbooking. How far behind am I? So FAR behind I don't even konw where to start anymore!! Seriously. Ugh, it's so depressing. I don't even know what digital pictures I have printed anymore, not to mention the amount of time it takes to go through and decide and upload the ones you want to print.

I used to use Creative Memories albums exclusively, but now that I'm so far behind and the company has made so many changes, I'm willing to give other albums a try. Becky Higgins has mentioned numerous times that she used We R Memory Keepers 3-ring albums and I finally broke down and ordered some. Ritz Camera was running a scrapbooking sale January and February, so I have 3 here that I'm ready to try out.
They are BIG, but I think I'll be able to fit a whole year in one album now. I also LOVE the fact that they sell these 4x6 divided protectors, so I can just throw some pictures in on their own or use it to decorate a little bit like the CM Portfolio albums. I'll let you know what I think once I've used them.

No comments: