I'll try to make a long story short. As you know, I got my camera back in August for my birthday. We have still been looking for furniture we liked, but kept coming back to this one set at a certain store. The bad thing is, the only set the store had left was on display. While we were checking it out trying to decide whether we would just suck it up and get the display set, we saw another couch in a box right next to it. It looked exactly like the set we were looking at only it was a tan instead of a green. Hmm, that's interesting. We decided to hold off and check another store that day. Nahhh, didn't really feel anything in the other store, so we went home and looked online. Yep, the first store is starting to carry this one set in the new color which I LOVE even more than the original. It shows for a week or more that the set is not available where we live. I get up Sunday morning and I'm cruising around the internet and Beau asks me if my furniture is there. I said it keeps saying they don't have any in stock, but he calls for me. They have FIVE sets!! So, our brains were going trying to figure out if we should rent a truck to pick it up or what. We think that the pieces will fit in our van with the seats down. My parents have the same van, so I call my dad to see if he'll meet us. So, about 2 hours later I have a house FULL of furniture, but I'm happy as a lark! ;-) Oh and let me tell you, I don't care if I have a "soccer mom van" b/c 1. I AM a soccer Mom and 2. My Town and Country got my furniture to my house without paying to rent another vehicle. That stow and go is the BOMB!!!
Wanna see my new stuff?! Here 'tis!! TOTALLY different look for my family room and we LOVE it!

Of course that's not my house; it's just the picture from the store's website. I can't get a really good picture of it in the room b/c of how it's set up.
We had a good, but busy Christmas. Dinner at the in-laws Christmas Eve, woke up Christmas morning and did presents with the kids, scrambled around to make cookies and sweet potatoes before heading over to my parents for Christmas "lunch" and then we were home by 6 and EXHAUSTED!! Here are some pictures from Christmas.
My family:
The kids in some jammies they got for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment