I need some. I need some motivation to:
* scrapbook
* upload pictures to be developed
* finish Christmas shopping
* blog
* wrap Christmas presents
* organize the computer/scrap room
I am just so darn tired lately. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but even if I take a nap with Elizabeth during the day, I'm beat lately. Beau and I have been talking about him making some cool shelves to help me get my scrap area organized. He's also bringing home an armoire from his Grandma's house from N.J. tomorrow, so we'll need to make room for that also. Somebody send me some "oomph", PLEASE!!
Oh, btw, Jake turned 7 today!!! Beau, Jake and Grandpa went to the NY Jets vs. Cleveland Browns game. No surprise the Jets lost . . . AGAIN . . . but they had fun and that's all that matters!! Beau took my smaller digital camera with him, so I'll try to post pictures tomorrow night or Tuesday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SPECIAL BOY!! I love you buddy! :-)
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment