If you read my blog you know that I am getting my first laptop. I'm still waiting for Dell to send the darn thing, but I'm
SUPER excited!! Well, a bag was included in the price of my system, but I'm sure it will be a boring, non-trendy, "male" bag. I did some searching around the internet yesterday and found this store on Etsy called Janine King designs.
Oh my gosh! These are
SUPER cute bags. I have to admit, they are a little pricey, but when you compare them to what you see in some of the local stores, they're not
so bad. Check this one out:

The only problem now is that I can't decide which one I would want I like so many of them!! She also makes little change purses, iPod cases and many more items. I tried to link to her site, but it wasn't working for some reason. Check it out on Etsy though: Janine King Designs. Don't say I didn't warn ya!!
1 comment:
Love it!!! I will go take a look NOW! I want something for my ipod and I am searching for some gifts too! You will love your laptop!!
Post a Comment