I got a MUCH needed haircut today! A good haircut just makes you feel GOOD, doesn't it?! I was trying to figure out what I was going to do. I thought about getting it cut into a bob and we were growing my layers out since my last cut to do that. Then I got to thinking that my hair is way too coarse and too wavy for that anymore, so I told her to leave the length and just give my layers a freshening up. I've been enjoying throwing it up in a bun or ponytail when I'm hanging around the house anyway. Oh, and why is it that you can NEVER do your hair as good as your hairdresser?! I can't ever get it this smoothe and straight. Wanna see a picture?! Here it is:

I never updated on the kids report cards. Jake came home with all 4's which would translate to all A's and Alli made 3 A's and 3 B's. Overall, we were very happy! Alli WON'T be getting that phone anytime soon, though. She's been coming home lately with bad grades and if steam could actually come out of your ears, it would have been pouring out of mine last night! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment