
Yeah, time gets away from me every now and then! Hopefully once sports are done (next weekend) I'll have some more time to update. Wait! The holidays will be right around the corner . . . !
We've been busy around here with school, sports, Beau working extra to train in the O.R., sports practices, school, sports and sports! Get the picture?! I will be so glad when we're not running around 5 days a week for practices. Alli's team is playing in a tournament this weekend and then they'll have one makeup game next Saturday which will officially end the season for her. They played two games today, winning the first and losing the second after some bad ref. calls. She did score a goal in the 2nd game, though! GO ALLI! Jake had his last official football game today, but will play one Playoff game next Saturday. Then Jake will have a season off and Alli will play her first season of Indoor Soccer. The good thing about indoor is that they have no practice--they only show up to play a game on Sundays.
Things I've been thinking about:
* All my kids birthdays are coming up, so we'll be nuts trying to plan get-togethers for all of those.
* The first semester just ended for the kids. I'm anxious to see how Alli ended up doing. This is her first year of Middle School and she's in all A.P. (Advanced Placement) classes. (We promised her a cell phone if she makes straight A's the first TWO semesters and I'm hoping she succeeded this semester b/c good grades are always nice, but I'm still not sure about getting her a cell phone at such a young age.)
* This past week I made all new recipes for dinner. I got sick and tired of making and eating the same thing so often. I started taking pictures of the meals and am thinking about making little recipe books for Alli and Elizabeth to take with them when they move away.
I'll save the Halloween post for tomorrow. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics. of all my kids together, but honestly you've seen them all before at one time or another--they all saved us money this year and Alli wore her soccer uniform, Jake wore his football uniform and Elizabeth wore her Princess Cinderella costume from Disney!!
No comments:
Post a Comment