It is actually two mosaics classes taught by a very talented lady named Tami Potter. She has her own book and system about it and everything. We actually saw the system when Gerri and I, along with two other girlfriends of ours went up to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Northern Virginia. Gerri and Linda bought the system, but I don't think either of them has used/tried it yet. So, hopefully I can take pictures when I get home later and post my results. I'm excited!!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Bad Blogger and a Mosaics Class
Bad blogger, bad blogger! I know, I'm turning into all those other people that have blogs and don't update! Sorry! It just feels like nothing worth blogging about has been happening lately . . . until now. For those of you that love scrapbooking or are just crafty in general, here is a picture of a class I am taking today with my best friend at the local scrapbook store another friend owns.
It is actually two mosaics classes taught by a very talented lady named Tami Potter. She has her own book and system about it and everything. We actually saw the system when Gerri and I, along with two other girlfriends of ours went up to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Northern Virginia. Gerri and Linda bought the system, but I don't think either of them has used/tried it yet. So, hopefully I can take pictures when I get home later and post my results. I'm excited!!!
It is actually two mosaics classes taught by a very talented lady named Tami Potter. She has her own book and system about it and everything. We actually saw the system when Gerri and I, along with two other girlfriends of ours went up to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Northern Virginia. Gerri and Linda bought the system, but I don't think either of them has used/tried it yet. So, hopefully I can take pictures when I get home later and post my results. I'm excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used it in my Hawaii album - and I love the way it came out, too!
Post a Comment