Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MIA.

Sorry. Looks like I've been missing in action lately!! I can't believe I haven't posted since the retreat, but honestly, life has been pretty ho hum around here! Here is a picture of almost all the ladies that were at the retreat. Some came for just the day and shared spots, so there are a couple of people missing.
I had a BLAST and actually got a good amount done for being SO unorganized!! I came home immediately to uploading pictures to get printed, but do you think I've ordered them yet?! NO!! ;-) Driving by myself was not bad, although I was FLYING both ways to get off the road ASAP! Why is it that people still don't know how to move out of the left lane??? "SLOWER TRAFFIC, MOVE RIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!! Geeze, I hate to say that's it, but I think it is for now. I'll save the little stuff to post tomorrow! ;-) Ta ta for now!

No comments: