Friday, October 26, 2007

Catching up

So, I've been busy working on another mosaic page with some old beach photos. I almost have 1 page done and it's fun experimenting with different things now that I understand things a little more. I'll post a picture when I'm done . . . maybe!! He he!

RAIN!! We finally had some rain . . . some?! Well, it's actually been raining on and off for the third day now. The good news? It has been SO dry this summer that they have water restrictions in some surrounding cities--not ours, thank goodness!! My grass is definitely appreciating it. I am too considering we paid to have it aerated and seeded this year instead of doing it ourselves! Also, we've had two days of not having to run to practices!! I think I consider that the BEST part! ;-) Beau's been working the overnight shift this week, so he's been up later in the afternoon and was going to be the one doing the practice "duty". At least we've all been able to eat dinner as a family at a normal hour and I don't have to make the stuff their faces and crawl right in bed! Watch, next week there will be no rain and we'll have to run again every.single.day.

We have our Parent Teacher conference with Jake's teacher this afternoon. I'm excited to see how she says he doing. He keeps coming home with "4's" which means he's mastered the idea. It seems his teacher has been having major issues with some of the parents by the notes she's sending home and something Jake said the other day, so it will be nice to hear how well he's doing!

Gearing up: Gearing up for the girls birthdays . . . and then Thanksgiving . . . and then Jake's . . . and then . . . CHRISTMAS. So, all in all, we're gearing up to be broke for a little while!! I did NOT mean to have three kids at the end of the year--honest. We tried to 9 months with Jake and 8 months with Elizabeth and I swear that women are just fertile at certain times of the year. I know a lot of women to prove my theory right!! How about you?

O.k., much to do. I must get this house straightened up before my FIL gets here to watch Elizabeth so we can go to the conference. TTFN!

1 comment:

Le@nne said...

soooooo, where's your mosaic page ? Are you going to share it here? sounds great! Le@nne