Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Mosaics Pages

Ahhhhhhh, seeeeeeeeee! I'm making up for days (weeks?) of not posting!!! Here are the two pages I did for the classes yesterday. This first one was basically an exact copy of Tami's and she gave us each the 4 pictures we needed to make up this page. I am obviously going to use it for the title page for my 2007 family album. I have the perfect picture of our family we just took at the beach last weekend. Please don't look too closely at how well my lines all matched up, because at this stage of the game, they don't!! See, Tami's are perfect to.the.tee. but she's the one who designed the system, right?! I'm hoping I get better with practice. Oh yeah, and my blade stunk, too. I bought a new Cutterbee one after the class at Michael's and used it this morning . . . LOVE IT!! Without further ado . . .

Here is my "personal" page I worked on. These are extremely old photos of when Allison did a season of cheerleading for basketball. The quality of the photos are horrible and look how chubby she still was!! Again, don't look at how straight the lines are!

No comments: