Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting ready . . .

So, I'm getting ready to go to a Scrapbook Retreat in Northern Virginia this weekend. I am a member of these two message boards with lots of ladies I enjoy talking to/being with and they organize retreats all over the country so we can all get together every now and then to meet each other in real life. I've gone to two so far and the Virginia ladies try to hold two a year--one on the "eastern" side of the state and one on the "western" side of the state. My first one was in 2005 in Richmond and the last one was March of this year in Lynchburg. My best friend gets to go with me again this year, so I'm super excited!! Scrapping is always best when it's done with your BEST friends!! The only downside is my friend has to work up that way anyway this week, so I'll have to make the drive on my own. NOT real excited about that, but I'm trying to pump myself up for my own personal "road trip"! My stuff is basically packed from the crop I was at this past Saturday. I need to stop by Sam's Club on my way out of town to pick up some pictures I had developed. I made plans for Beau's one sister to watch the kids (whew, what a weight lifted off my shoulders!), and of course, pack my clothes and some munchies for the road. I know I'm going to have a GREAT time, but man I'll be tired in the end! You know you don't get any sleep at those things! ;-)

No comments: