Sunday, September 2, 2007

HAPPY LABOR DAY!


I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!! One more day to go before the kids are back in school. We had everyone's open houses last week, so I got to meet all their teachers. I hope things go well dropping Elizabeth off for her first day of Preschool on Wednesday. Luckily, Beau's schedule this week allows him to be there to get Alli and Jake off to the bus Tuesday and we can both take Elizabeth Wednesday. We are officially the parents of a fifth grader, a fourth grader and a preschooler!

A quick update before I go: Jake is back to flag football with his old recreational team. There was no way he was going to make the weigh-in and honestly, I think God was telling us something (at least me, because Beau never wanted to listen!) because we thought he had until the 31st to weigh-in, but the Team Mom left a message Monday night saying his last chance was Tuesday. So, going from Saturday when we knew he weighed 79.4, there was NO WAY he was down to 75 by Tuesday!! So, instead of having to try to arrange rides for Alli to get to soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I ran Jake to football in a different city, I'm driving him literally right down the street on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Yes, I'm running the kids to practices 5 days a week, but I promise you, I'm LESS stressed!!

Have a good holiday and I'll share first day of school pics. Tuesday! ;-)

Oh wait! I have news!! I have on the way to my house a Canon 30d with a Tamron 28mm-300mm lens and some extra goodies to go with it!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: