Saturday, September 8, 2007

Can you tell what I got???






I know, I know. I've been slacking!! It's been a BUSY week with school starting and sports practices every night. Honestly, by the time the kids are in bed, I am exhausted!!

So, I hope you enjoy the pictures I posted. I have to officially say I AM IN LOVE and not with my husband either . . . well, o.k., I AM in love with my husband, but I am also in love with my latest "baby", my "toy", my Canon 30d!! That thing is AWESOME and there are no iffs, ands or buts about it! ;-) Good thing it arrived on Thursday just in time for the pilots to start practicing for the Air Show and for Jake's first Flag Football game of the season and Alli's first Advanced Soccer game. This baby has gotten a work out today, let me tell you! I'll upload some more pictures later. I am having a hard time adjusting to how and where it uploads. It's not accepting the same program as my other Canon did. I'll be back later . . . !!

No comments: