Friday, September 14, 2007

Ahhhhh, some time to myself!

Wanna guess what I get to do tomorrow??! I'll give you a hint:

I get to go scrap for 13 hours tomorrow at my best friend's scrap event!! You know how they hold the Celebrate! Events all over the country? Well, the one for Virginia is tomorrow in Hampton and we didn't feel like hauling ALL our stuff up there so early in the morning, so my friend and a couple other ladies decided to hold their own event locally. I am SO excited!! I can't tell you the last time I had the chance to scrap. O.k., I'm lying. I guess I really have the chance to scrap all the time since I have my stuff set up in here, but with everything else going on around me, it's hard to concentrate and get in the mood. You know it's always easier when you get to go somewhere for the day! So, Alli has a soccer game at 8:30 and then I'm off! The event is from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. Jake has a football game at 1:30, but I'm debating whether or not I'm going to leave for that. Would that make me a bad mom?!

No comments: