Just sitting here on this beautiful Sunday enjoying the breeze coming in from the windows and the peace and quiet in the house. My Mom and Dad took the kids to spend the night last night while I was scrapbooking and Beau is on call today and of course, was called in first thing this morning. It is definitely nice to have to quiet time alone, though. I was woken up by the kids calling this morning, so it was nice to hear their voices. I came downstairs, made a cup of coffee, turned on the sprinkler (we just had our lawn aerated and seeded) and sat down to cruise the internet. Awww, the sound of . . . nothing!!
I had a nice time at the crop yesterday. I got there a little late due to Alli's soccer game and then left to see Jake (I just enjoy watching them play!) and then went back. We left for a quick dinner and to hit our friend's local scrapbook store and Michael's and then we were back at it! I didn't get a whole lot done, but I got Jake's school album basically up to this year. I ordered another album for Elizabeth since she's in school now, too! ;-) It was nice to get "away" and see the girls again!
Alright, well I'm off! We're going to my parents tonight to celebrate my Mom's birthday which was actually Friday. I've gotten nothing productive done yet today, but that's o.k.! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment