Friday, August 31, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! GET BUSY!!

YAY!! I'm SO glad to be 21!! JUST KIDDING!! I'm 32 and not afraid to admit it! I got up this morning and Beau had run out with Jake and Elizabeth (Alli and I were still sleeping!) to get me an everything bagel with my favorite cream cheese and flowers to put on the table! So sweet!! That bagel was darn good too--I can't remember the last time I had one!

I don't have too much planned for today. Beau is working from 9:30-6 which really means until whenever he gets out because he hasn't been home early in weeks with them being so undermanned. He wanted to be able to take me out to dinner, the kids were going to spend the night at my parents and we were going to maybe run to Williamsburg together to browse around and do some shopping. However, my mom suggested that since he will be getting home so late maybe we'll have London Broil and celebrate there tonight, let the kids spend the night and we can do our running around and dinner tomorrow night since we'd already be out. Yeah, it will probably work like that. Jake is supposed to have football practice tonight though from 6-7:30. I think we'll play hookie!!

My present? You wanna know about my present?! I still have to order my camera and some other "supplies" to go with it. I'm going to order the Canon 30D after Beau's recommendation. Dagnabit, the 40D is just coming out, but it will take awhile to get some reviews going and I need it for the kids sports NOW!!! He's been bugging me to order it for about a week, but I really haven't been around. I cant' wait to get that puppy in my little hands!! Well, I'm gonna go try to enjoy the rest of my day! I hope you all do too and enjoy your last weekend with the kids before they head back to school (if they haven't started already!)!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!