
It's been a couple of days since I've last blogged. There just hasn't been anything exciting going on really! Jake is now down to 3 days of football practice--Tues., Weds., and Thurs. which unfortunately coincides with Alli's two days of soccer practice--Tues. and Thurs. Go figure! It's nice that we don't have to run 5 days a week, but of course Beau is getting ready to start some middle and night shifts over the next couple weeks.
Friday night I had to run the girls with me to take Jake to football. Beau met us there and I had to leave early to get Alli home for High School Musical 2. I'm sure if you're a Mom, you've probably seen it! ;-) Saturday morning Alli had soccer practice again and then we came home to swim. Beau's on call today and was called in around 10. Luckily, he was home a little after one, so he grabbed a bite to eat and we headed over to a field close to our house so the kids could get a little football/soccer practice in. I ran around the field and did a couple exercises with the kids. Man, I'm sore already! I'm NOT looking forward to tomorrow--hello Motrin, here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment