I can't believe it. Hold on, let me take the time to enjoy this thought . . . my last baby is about to head off to Preschool on September 5th! I can't believe I get to FINALLY have some FREE time to myself!! Elizabeth is 2 1/2 and will be attending Preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She CANNOT wait! She's SO excited to be a "big girl" and honestly, I can't wait just as much as she can't!! Jake will be in first grade this year and Alli is in 5th, so they will be gone by 8 in the morning. Elizabeth will go from 9-12:30, so I finally get to do whatever in peace and QUIET!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
The Last Little Birdie Is Getting Ready To Fly Away
I can't believe it. Hold on, let me take the time to enjoy this thought . . . my last baby is about to head off to Preschool on September 5th! I can't believe I get to FINALLY have some FREE time to myself!! Elizabeth is 2 1/2 and will be attending Preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She CANNOT wait! She's SO excited to be a "big girl" and honestly, I can't wait just as much as she can't!! Jake will be in first grade this year and Alli is in 5th, so they will be gone by 8 in the morning. Elizabeth will go from 9-12:30, so I finally get to do whatever in peace and QUIET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! How exciting for both of you!
Post a Comment